Blog 7
My Twitter experience has been good
so far. I have interacted with few teachers and viewed their postings about how
they have used technology in their classroom. I have learned that there are
many different ways to incorporate technology into lessons in fun and creative
ways. There are a bunch of different kinds of technology that are useful that
may not seem too high tech but are used frequently. Projectors is one type, but
then they also incorporate that with the Smart Boards and allow students to
interact with what they are learning. The benefits of twitter are that we can
see how teachers and educators incorporate technology and get ideas for our own
classrooms. I have not had any issues with Twitter.
Designing the webpage was not as
hard as I thought it would be thanks to the useful technology of Wix.com. They
had great templates and you just fill in the blanks with your own text, make
new text boxes, add your own pictures, and move everything around to adjust to
where you want it to go. It was time consuming trying to get everything in place
and having all the pages link up correctly, but otherwise it wasn’t too bad of
an assignment. I think next time I could add more detail and more information
to make it seem even more realistic. I think this can be used in my career to
build my own class website that parents can easily access if they have
questions about anything. I like the idea of having links to fun, educational
games the kids can play.
Diigo has shown me how to better
pick out the important information and better improve my annotation skills. In classes
with older students, this technology can be useful if they have any research
projects they need to write or if they need to do any research for a group
project. They can easily share information they find with each other and explain
the useful information with their annotations. Also colleagues can share useful
information among each other such as new technology or teaching tips or great
lesson plan websites.

Comments
Post a Comment